Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Back to school fashion

Summer is almost over, it's time to think "back to school". For those attending school or maybe like me will be teaching it, this outfit is perfect for those cool-ish mornings and evenings.


Tip : When the season is changing and you have a big change of temperature during the day, having a long sleeve blouse  that you can roll up of down. The dress I pick, is sleeveless so taking the shirt off in those warmer mid-afternoon breaks will be great.




I always find the first few days of before you have a grip on your new back to school routine, you can save a lot of time with doing a minimal make-up, a simple red lips and lots of mascara goes a long way. If you have been in the sun all summer you skin will still be glowing, no need to foundation yet.


Easy hair is a must, I braided mine to keep the bangs in place. This is a simple 2 braids tied in the back. 


Don't forget that you will need to carry your laptop around.Why not doing it with a very pretty bag


Dress~ Tommy Hilfiger 
Blouse ~ Jacob
Shoes ~ Guess
Belt ~ Old Navy
Jewelry ~ ALDO
Lips ~  Revlon colorburst in shade "True Red", and Eessence Stay with me long lasting lipsgloss in shade "Kiss Kiss Kiss"
Eyes ~ Eessence Stay no matter what in "black"
Nails ~ Sally Henson Insta-Dri in shade "Rose Run"

What are your favorite "back to school fashion tips", please share in the comment bellow.

This post is linked here
I Feel Pretty
Link up party here 

pleated poppy
Also linking here

28 comments:

  1. aww you are so prety!!! And I realy like your dress. I think I'll have to go buy some stripped fabric and start making some stripped dresses, skirts and blouses :)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aida, you are a sweet heart. Stripes are lots of fun!

      Delete
  2. Very nice outfit! I really like the hair and makeup too. (I'm almost wishing I hadn't cut my hair shorter, but not really...I like easy too much, lol)
    For some reason my boys (especially JJ)really like it when I dress up and put a bit of makeup on. I think they like having a pretty mama. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so sweet that your little men like a pretty mama. I think you are beautiful :-)

      Delete
  3. Cute dress, the necklaces are a nice complement. It's nice to have pieces that make your wardrobe versatile, like a crisp white top. Nice outfit!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute bag! I, too, am really liking striped fabric these days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the bag was a gift from a friend, I love it!!!!

      Delete
  5. I love that dress! It really is so versatile! It's definitely a great back to school outfit - happy first week back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your sweet comment, and yes it is!!!!!

      Delete
  6. Cute! I could live in stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice, classic outfit! I like the heels!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect back to school look! I love that dress, it's a great transitional piece for fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting and leaving your sweet comment Alison :-)

      Delete
  9. Great dress and tips! Thanks for sharing :)
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the striped dress and that you tied a blouse over it!
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute dress! I love it because it's so simple but you can do so much to dress it up or down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, ans yes that is why is such a fun dress :-)

      Delete
  12. What a cute dress! I love the stripes and the colored belt is such a cute touch!

    Lauren @ Imperfect & Fabulous
    imperfectandfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren, you are so sweet!

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. I think the way the dress is, it really needs a belt!

      Delete