Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What to wear on a coffee date

All girls likes to dress up, young and old, it is a thing that we enjoy to do. We do it for fun, or when going out on mother&daughters date.

But clothes are expensive, and those little girls LOVES shopping. It's nice to be able to shop at places where we can find brand names, at a fraction of the cost from the big name store.

Here is a thrift store haul we did, all the item listed in this post were purchase at one of our local thrift store.

Going on a coffee date with my little princesses, and dressing up is one thing that we all love to do.

Drinking Strawberry and cream frappuccino on the terrace at starbuck

This cutie pie dress is from : Genevieve Lapierre Collection 

Blouse : Old Navy
Rose Purse : Cache
Skirt: Gap kids

Dress: Kiddos U.S.A

Now Mama got a few pretty things too.



Maxi Dress : Old Navy
Sweater : American Eagle

This post is linked here


pleated poppy

join the fun here 

26 comments:

  1. 3 little sweet girls and ... glasses...ohh those glasses, I love them. And your whole outfit is really nice. It reminds me of the John Lenon period. And I agree, a mother-daughter date is the perfect excuse to dress up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much for your sweet comment!

      Delete
  2. the girls are all adorable and I think that old navy dress is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your girls look great! Love your striped drss!
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that maxi!

    http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/08/navy-coral-what-i-wore.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the idea of a coffee date - and the girls are just precious! Love your dress/sweater outfit, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coffee date are the best (I get coffee, the little girls get some sweet un-caffeinated drinks, they sure don't need more energy hehe) I love how they feel special, ordering their big girl drink etc... And thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your girls are so sweet! I hope I have the privilege of having daughters someday. :) Love your maxi as well.

    Lauren
    Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are getting so big but still adorable as ever! Love thrift shopping too. Starbucks makes any day perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed they are growing fast :-)

      Delete
  9. Thanks for visiting! Love your dress and sweater! Really enjoyed reading around your blog! Your girls are wonderful and I also often feel like I am a SAHM right now so why I can't I keep the house clean? ;) Its just not that easy people!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment Jen :-)

      Delete
  10. Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my blog! Your daughters are beautiful and I'm loving that striped maxi. The Genevieve Lapierre Collection dress is super cute. Wish I could find one for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks you Shelly for your sweet comment :-)

      Delete
  11. Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog! Your daughters are beautiful and I'm loving that striped maxi. The Genevieve Lapierre is super cute; I need to find one for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome thrift find on that dress! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun date with your girls! Stripes are my favorite, so I'm loving your dress!

    ReplyDelete