Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Easy Fall outfits

Scarfs, hats, boots, layers are a few things that I love about getting dress in the fall. No need of heavy coat to carry abound, and no need to get the kids snowsuits and boots on and off.

Here is a glimpse of what I wore in the past few days

Outfit #1



  • Polka dot shirt, black dress (thrifted). 
  • Necklace& earrings ~ RW&Co. 
  • shoes ~ Also
Outfit #2


  • Blazer, Pants, Purse (Thrifted)
  • Scarf (gift from a lovely beautiful friend)
  • Shoes ~ Nine West
Outfit #3




  • shirt (thrifted)
  • Pants ~ RW&Co
  • Boots ~ Aldo
Now tell me what is you favorite of the 3 outfits? Comment below.


pleated poppy

14 comments:

  1. I really like the dress with the fun tights. I love that tights are so colorful these days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, loving all those fun tights

      Delete
  2. Outfit #2 is my favourite on you, though #1 is more of the sort of thing I'd wear myself. :). It's daringly colourful, but still coordinated enough to look classy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been trying to incorporate more colors, color is so much fun :-)

      Delete
  3. i see some separates that need to make their way into my closet! love those tights ... the scarf ... and those boots. thanks so much for stopping by my blog today:)

    chandra
    astylishlittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) those would look lovely on you

      Delete
  4. You always look so stylish! I do love the dress best, though I like #2 on you also :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A striped top, jeans, and boots are my go to uniform when I don't have to work, so I am liking that last outfit! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, they are a easy to go outfits :-)

      Delete
  6. Love the scarf! I am so excited that is starting to get cold outside so I can start wearing all my scarves!

    http://haileycheyanne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this time of the year, scarfs are such a fun accessories

      Delete
  7. The second and 3rd outfits because I¨m a jeans gal, hahaha! No, it´s because of the scarf really and the blazer because it´s still summery in here. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather is playing yo-yo here, cool-ish in the morning and all the sudden really warm and then cold in the evening. Layers are great this time of the year!

      Delete