Thursday, March 14, 2013

Like sponges

Little kids are like sponges, they absorb everything around them.

I think this is amazing

Last night, while I was preparing a before bed snack for the little girls, my precious 2 years old told me that we were going to have "potato bread ". If you know her,  you would know that she is one little goose that love teasing and being silly.

So I thought that she was just being silly, really potato bread?!

So I went along "sure sweetie, we are having potato bread and and we will put onion butter on it" Now looking at me a bit confused, she pointed to the label on the bread bag


"Mama. POTATO bread"

Who knew, that I even had a bag of potato bread, and even more amazing that she read the label all by herself!!!

How about you, what amazing thing have your little one surprised you with this week?

2 comments:

  1. How cute - and amazing that she read the label!! That's one bright little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete