For today's super easy craft all you will need
- Designer paper (Micheal's store always have tuns of paper on clearance)
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Buttons (random one will do)
- Picture frame (mine was a old one that I just took the picture out of)
- Open your frame and cut the paper to fit inside
- using the buttons, shape the letter of your choice (child's name, first letter of your last name etc)
- Start gluing
- put back the frame together voila!
Have you done any monogram letter craft? If so, leave a link into the comment of blog post or picture of it.