Friday, September 27, 2013

Favorite Fall Flavor Friday ~ Homemade Curried BBQ Sauce & meatballs

Autumn, the season of warm delicious food has arrived. I am planning to post here on Friday's sharing our fall favorite flavors and recipes. 


Easy Homemade Curried BBQ Sauce

What you will need:
  • 3/4  to 1 cup of brown sugar (to taste)
  • 3/4 cup of ketchup
  • 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
  • 3/4 TBS Worcestershire sauce 
  • 1 1/4 tps ground mustard 
  • 1 tps smoke paprika
  • 1  to 2 glove(s) of garlic minced 
  • 2 TBS Curry powder
  • 1/4 Chipotle Chile powder
  • Salt and Pepper to taste

Bring all the ingredients to a boiled (on med heat) add meatballs (I use some ground pork meatballs that I had previously cooked and frozen) let simmer on med/low until desired consistency. Serve on a bed of quinoa with fresh raw veggies sticks.  

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This sounds and looks delicious!... I can almost smell it too! :) I want to try it, only I would serve it over rice since I'm not used to quinoa. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to every Friday recipee! :) Have a wonderful weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete